Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wise Choices


 There are many people that go on a weight loss program that don't realize what a difference a few minor changes can make.
I have learned to look for better choices on some of my daily staples.  Here are a couple o examples...


Best Foods Real Mayo  - 3 points  for 1 TB
Best Foods Light Mayo - 1 point per TB




I will also substitute chicken broth for half and half or cream in many of my pasta dishes. Take a look...


Cream          -         10 points for 1/2 cup
Half & Half    -           4 points for 1/2 cup
FF Chicken Broth -    0 points for 2 cups!


These little changes can make a difference in your weight loss at the end of your week.


Moods & Foods: My mood today was great due to my "company" today! Today is my "granddaughter day" so I did get a bit more activity than a normal day.
I was able to make healthy choices in both my granddaughter's lunch and my lunch. I had a great feeling knowing that she & I were both eating healthy meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment