Monday, May 30, 2011

Definition of a Plateau...

...at least according to WeightWatchers is - "It's a phenomenon familiar to most people who've tried to shed excess pounds: You're close to your weight-loss goal, and suddenly the numbers on the scale refuse to budge.
You've hit a weight-loss plateau, and you're wondering what's causing the stall."


Well- I will say that I did not lose weight last week BUT I also did NOT gain any weight.  I know what I did wrong and I know how to correct it -so let's see how I do next Sunday!
Moods & Foods: My mood has been good overall the last few days -even though I have been into work every day more than normal...I still love my job!
My food intake has not been the best the last few days..which is reflected by the number on the scale.  It is a "wake-up" call for me this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment