Sunday, May 22, 2011

Is A Downward Trend A Good Thing?

I can think of one time when you would think that a downward trend is a good thing...and that would be on Sunday mornings when I step on the scale!
I am down a little more than a pound this week and that is a pound better than last week!
Keep your fingers crossed for me to have at least that loss again next week!
Moods & Foods: Today I found myself a bit irritated. I need to work harder at not letting certain things bother me. "Little things" can and will affect everything you do-including our food choices.
I was able to avoid a major pitfall by looking up just how many points a dish would be. I was a shocked to realize that I had probably consumed a full day's worth of points the one other time I had this dish before!!

No comments:

Post a Comment