Friday, May 20, 2011

Weekend Speed-Bumps...

I was talking to a friend and realized there is a danger zone for many people...It is called "The Weekend". 
It made me curious...How do you avoid the "week-end speed bumps"?  I am lucky (or unlucky enough) to work at least one day each weekend so I can avoid the "weekend binges" that many people have, but that is not always the case... 


My friend and I discussed this problem and decided that you must learn "self-control" so that you can have a treat in the house without losing control. Have a snack each evening if you feel like it -BUT you must stop at a small serving!


Moods & Foods: Today was a weird day - a day that I know I MUST take time for myself and eat a decent meal...
My meal planning was not bad if I had customers who decided to wait until I ate..OH well- maybe that will happen one day...



No comments:

Post a Comment