Sunday, May 15, 2011

First Week Down....

...and it ended well overall.  Anytime you lose weight means it is a happy ending - so this was a "Happy Ending" week.
I ended up with a 3.5 pound loss...which is good.  I am sure it could have been better though. I did not exercise the 4 times I wanted to this first week (but then -the plan states I should learn about the Activity points this week..not do them!)
I now have 17.8 pounds to go to reach my goal weight...

Moods & Foods: Today could have been a very emotional day...but I muddled through it fairly well. That in return did not trigger any type of over-eating.
I did splurge with a piece of beef for dinner tonight. I was smart enough to weigh out the portion size -but more important is that I did not go back for seconds...even though it melted in your mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment