Monday, May 16, 2011

Some Pitfalls to Avoid

There are ways to keep yourself safe from temptation when you are at work.  A major thing is to plan ahead.
    Folsom Chevrolet always honors their employees' birthdays each month with a large birthday cake.




  I made sure that I took a few moments today to have a yogurt before they cut the cake.  It satisfied my "sweet tooth" along with saving me many points that would have been wasted on a small piece of cake.


Moods & Foods: Today is a good day! I exercised this AM while doing laundry. (It is a boring way to multi-task...but it works!) 
I found that birthday cakes are too many points to take in during the first 2 weeks on program! It could be worthwhile once you are comfortable with the new Points Plus Program though.

No comments:

Post a Comment