Tuesday, May 10, 2011

An Important Tool....

I know from my previous weight loss experience that a food scale is very important.  I have kept one handy for years now.
This scale has been very important to me these first few days.   I know I am pointing correctly because I am actually weighing out my portions.


Moods & Foods: I am still in a positive mood. I feel like am in complete control right now.
My food discovery today is that the salad dressing that is 0 points is not worth saving a couple of points! The Kozlowski Farms Raspberry Poppy Seed Fat Free dressing will be thrown out when it is garbage day.
I did get some exercise in also. I just want to make sure I do some sort of exercise at least 4 times a week to begin with - so I have 2 down and 2 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment