Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Water....

..It is important that you drink water each day. The old standard of 8 cups of water a day is no longer valid in many nutritionists opinions, including Weight Watchers.  They have now taken the stance of 6 cups a day.

I do try to drink that as my minimum - it does help to make me feel full and it keeps me hydrated. I think it has other values too -including improving my skin tone and flushing some of the toxins - even though there is nothing to back up those thoughts.
 Drink your 6 glasses a day for a couple of weeks  and then tell me what your own opinions are!
Raise your glass ....Cheers!


Moods & Foods: I was in a good mood all day... I was able to stay busy even though it was a slow "sales day".
I feel like I did not get my water in like I should have today - so today's blog is my own personal reminder ..I was also lacking in my fruits & veggies. I will need to plan better for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment