Friday, July 1, 2011

A Favorite Breakfast...

I decided to take a picture of one of my favorite breakfast meals this morning.
This is a photo of my Veggie Omelet. 

 It includes  zucchini, yellow squash, mushrooms, onions and red bell pepper that have been sauteed ahead of time.
I use 1/4 cup of  "egg substitute" with some spices along with just a teeny bit of  WeightWatchers shredded Mexican cheese that is added after the egg has firmed up in the skillet. I then add the veggies - fold over the egg and serve up on a platter.
You can serve it with a side of salsa or pico de gallo or even catsup.  You can also add sliced apple, some berries or almost any other fruit as a complement  dish and still know that the max points you may have consumed would be 3 points!


Bon Apetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment